Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Miss E's Blessing


So this isn't the blessing dress, but it was too cute not to show. My parents gave her this adorable dress and she wore it on her first week at church. I think she looks so perfect. I think the little socks that look like shoes are the cutest.

This is her on her blessing day. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her with Josh. Everything was so rushed that I didn't think about it until the following day. She was perfect during her blessing-wide awake and alert but she never made a peep. It was beautiful. Here are more pictures of her in her blessing dress. I will freely admit that I am a first time parent. I dote on her all the time and I love to just watch her coo and squirm. She is such a sweet girl.


So besides having a beautiful daughter, she is also a very good little sleeper. Most nights she sleeps at least 6 hours in a row and last Sunday she slept for 9 hours! I know I am in for it when we have our next kid because no one gets this lucky for two kids in a row. We have decided that she just is slow to wake up and so she will half wake up and we will hear a couple of peeps but by the time we start to think about going to get her, she is fast asleep again. I am pretty sure by the time she is in school it is going to take forever to get her out of bed and ready. I can't imagine how hard she will be to wake up when she is a teenager, but I am going to enjoy it for now and not worry about the future.

3 comments:

Simple Stitches AZ ~ Rachelle S. said...

You never know Paige...my little Caden never slept good until he was 18 months old and now I can't get him out of bed in the morning. I have to remind him that he gets to go to recess at school and that gets him out of bed! Luckily they adjust! Korryne loves to sleep in but she's up and gone before I'm even opening my eyes and obviously with no help from me!

Meghan said...

miss e. is a doll.... love her big flowery dress, and i can't wait to meet her.

Angel said...

You totally need to dress her up again and get a picture of her with her daddy for the sake of memories. No one will know it wasn't on the exact day as long as you do it quickly because she is growing so fast.