Sunday, July 12, 2009

31 Weeks and I LOVE Hand-me-downs

Here I am in all my glory. I don't think that I have grown much lately. I haven't really changed size at all. Josh told me that I am not Basketball-sized yet, maybe soccerball-sized. I am sure I have some room to grow.A woman I work with gave me these great hand-me-downs. One is a small, portable swing and the other is a full-sized swing with all the great attachments. She also gave me a play mat with arches that the toys hang on. It also plays music and has all sorts of buttons and tabs to play with. I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn't. She also gave me all of her burb cloths and blankets and teethers. I feel so spoiled. Everything is used but is still really nice and the price tag is right in our budget! I love free!

2 comments:

Angel said...

Looks like great stuff and you can never have too many blankets/burp cloths. 31 weeks already WOW. It's coming so soon!

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

free is best! i start school Monday the 20th. super nervous. its so silly to be, but i am. its becoming more real. just bought my book today. yikes.