Sunday, April 5, 2009

Angie's Wedding

One of my best friends got married this weekend. It was so much fun to see her so happy and excited. Unfortunately it rained and snowed in Utah this weekend, but she was a beautiful bride and he isn't so bad looking either.

At the wedding luncheon they had some amazing decorations. Each person's place setting had a cupcake cup made of chocolate and filled with popcorn and then each table had a chocolate cake centerpiece that was the dessert for everyone at the table. It was very elegant and such a fun idea.


The place setting.

The centerpiece.

1 comment:

Angel said...

Looks delicious. Mom was explaining it to me but I understand much better with the pictures. It was a fun weekend and I loved seeing you and your belly. Keep the pictures coming even if I don't